No matter what age, Graduations are a big deal! Make sure that your loved ones know exactly how happy you are for them with these sweet graduation messages:
Thank You Card Messages
Personalize your thank you note by acknowledging the specific gift you received or the good deed/favor that someone did for you. Use words like Generous, Generosity, Useful, Perfect, Thoughtful, Appreciate, Grateful, Much Needed, Always Treasure. Try out one of these:
- Thanks for all your help.
- I owe you big time.
- Thanks for being there.
- I'll never forget your kindness.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter. I couldn't do it without you.
- I can't thank you enough, so please accept my flowers as a small token of my appreciation.
- I am so grateful for all you do, I can't thank you enough.
- Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship
- When the whole world left, you were there with open arms. Thanks for being my friend!!
- You were there for me when I needed you the most! Thank you for being my friend!
Just Because and Thinking of You Card Messages
Make your recipient feel special by surprising them with an unexpected gift. Thinking of you flowers can be sent any time a person wants to let another person know that they are in their thoughts. Send an encouraging card with a message of warmth and hope:
- Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house.
- You're in my thoughts.
- Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you!
- You may be out of sight, but never out of mind.
- Hope this brightens your day!
- I miss you, so I am sending you a floral hug!
- How ya doing, friend?
- Just thought I'd say hello!
- I miss seeing you, and so I wanted to send you some flowers to let you know I am thinking of you.
- I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you lately. I am reminded of you as I go through my day and I smile. I hope these flowers make you smile too.
- I wish I could be there with you. Know that you are with me in my thoughts.
- You are too far away from me now, but you stay close in my thoughts.
- My thoughts and prayers are on you as you go through this challenging time.
- I know you are going through a lot right now. My thoughts are with you, and know that I am here for you if you need help.
- We have been praying for you lately, and you are in our thoughts.
- Enjoy the flowers, I'm sending them just because you're you.
- You're in my thoughts and I thought I'd let you know.
- It's not a special occasion. But you're a special person.
Retirement Card Messages
Retirement is a momentous time in someone’s life! Honor all of their hard work and wish them the best in their future with these encouraging retirement card messages:
- Best wishes, now the fun starts!
- Now is the time to enjoy all the things you never had time to do when you worked.
- Enjoy your retirement. You've earned it.
- Goodbye time clock! Hello world!
- You deserve it…happy retirement!
- Happy retirement. We'll miss you!
- May you enjoy a long and wonderful retirement.
Housewarming Card Messages
Sending flowers is the perfect housewarming gift for any new homeowner. They will brighten any room they are put it. Include a nice housewarming message in the card with the flowers you send. Try one of these to get started:
- May happiness & love move in with you.
- May you and your family enjoy years of happy times in your new home.
- There's no place like home! Congratulations.
- May you create countless memories in your new home.
- Hope your new home is filled with joy.
- Welcome to the neighborhood.
- Hope your new home is as special as you are.
- Home sweet new home.